This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey WTT!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey WhatTheTech!

 

I'm Daniel, a self studied computer-expert from Australia :).

I'm looking forward to participating in these forums and helping out users with any problem they may have. I've submitted an application at the Freshman Class so perhaps sometime in the future I'll be able to help fight the good fight against malware! :D

 

Daniel.

PS: When filling out the application I had to make several modifications in order to decrease the word-count for questions 1) and 3). Also after I submitted the application and got a word-count error message I returned back (< button) and the WYSIWYG editors were empty, I used my Web Browser's developer tool functionality to copy my answers from the POST request and proceeded to make further modifications.

Hi Daniel and welcome to WTT.

 

This is a very user-friendly forum so have a good look around and if you have any questions, just ask.

 

Good luck with your application to the classroom.

Thank you for the welcome :)

 

Hi Daniel and welcome to WTT.

 

This is a very user-friendly forum so have a good look around and if you have any questions, just ask.

 

Good luck with your application to the classroom.

 

I have a question though, Is this forum that active anymore? Looking at other topics and they're from 2004-2012 :\

You will find topics older than that… but you will also find topics from today.  At this moment, there are 312 users on the site.