This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Quick classroom question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello,

 

 

I'm just wondering why you have to be 18 to enter the malware removal classroom. I know you need to be professional and a hard worker to help people get rid of malware, but can't that be measured by the user's maturity in topics they've created?

 

Note this is not a complaint, just a question :)

 

Thanks,

 

-Jman005

Hello jman005,  :wavey:

 

The decision was made by classroom teachers and admins. Sorry.   :)

 

Best regards.

Thank you for your response :)

 

 

If I joined another malware removal course that does not have an age requirement and at the end of training was sent here, would I still be accepted to help others anyways?

 

 

-Jman005