This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Two questions about ToS and Classroom

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi. Today I've got two questions.

 

I've been reading the ToS and FAQ and have found the following:

 

"Religious and political messages are not permitted, including signatures."

 

I think my signature is not directly related to it (my opinion), if not please let me know because I do not want to break the rules.

 

The next one is about the Classroom. I've done my application but I forgot to write something in one of the questions. In the case of being rejected, is it possible to apply in the future?

 

Thank you.

If your signature was deemed to violate the ToS, someone would let you know.

 

As far as your Classroom application goes, it appears you have been accepted.  Welcome.  Go ahead and post the information/questions you may have in the classroom.