P:aul
Topic Starter
Hi,
When I click on IE, My Computer, Files or Folders, Skype etc, a box opens asking if I want to delete the file, folder, icon to the recycle bin. I just want to open the item not delete it. When I open a word or excel file the contents start deleting automatically as if the delete button is stuck.
I have removed and cleaned all keyboard buttons to make sure they weren't sticking. I have run Windows Defender, AVG Business Ed, Spy Hunter, Checked for bad Sectors, Defragged. I have no clue what to try and hope you can help.
I have attached the following scans as directed for your perusal: Aswmbr, Farbar and Addition.
No fixes have been applied.
Hoping this meets you well.
Paul
When I click on IE, My Computer, Files or Folders, Skype etc, a box opens asking if I want to delete the file, folder, icon to the recycle bin. I just want to open the item not delete it. When I open a word or excel file the contents start deleting automatically as if the delete button is stuck.
I have removed and cleaned all keyboard buttons to make sure they weren't sticking. I have run Windows Defender, AVG Business Ed, Spy Hunter, Checked for bad Sectors, Defragged. I have no clue what to try and hope you can help.
I have attached the following scans as directed for your perusal: Aswmbr, Farbar and Addition.
No fixes have been applied.
Hoping this meets you well.
Paul