This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Word to Android

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

Does OneNote send Word to Android?

I have MS Word in my pc and want to send the notes to an android phone. Do I install the One word app then with a cable transfer the noted to the phone? Or install another program to do it. I am trying to avoid the cloud.

Thank you

Peter

I have no idea whether you can avoid the cloud, but I believe you need to install both the OneNote app and the Microsoft Mobile App.  If you have OneNote installed on your PC, it should have installed a OneNote print driver.  With the document open in word, you select Print, and then choose Send to OneNote as the printer.  I assume that everything saved to OneNote goes through the cloud for purposes of syncing.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI