Hello,
I have recently noticed my computer is really slow and I always get popups even with my pop up blocker switched on. Could you help me sort this out?
Thanks a bunch.
Natalie Fontana
1 min read
Hello,
I have recently noticed my computer is really slow and I always get popups even with my pop up blocker switched on. Could you help me sort this out?
Thanks a bunch.
Natalie Fontana
Hello nataliefontana and welcome to the WTT forum.
My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.
Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:
IMPORTANT:
Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested
===================================================
Note: Please run these in the order given in the instructions.
===================================================
Download and run AdwCleaner
Download AdwCleaner from here and save it to your desktop.
===================================================
Download and run Junkware Removal Tool
[external image: thisisujrt.gif] Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
===================================================
Run OTL
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
Userinit.exe
svchost.exe
services.exe
/md5stop
%systemroot%\*. /rp /s
DRIVES
CREATERESTOREPOINT
Logs to include with next post:
AdwCleaner log
JRT.txt
OTL.txt
Extras.txt
Thanks
Satchfan
Hi
It has been several days since I replied to your request for help with your computer problems.
Please let me know if you are having problems and still need help.
Thanks
Satchfan
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI