Hi, I've been having PC issues the past few months. Slow computer, slow programs, slow opening folders. Some external items , the computer recognizes: Mp3 player, Iphone, external hardrive. But some it doesnt recognize: thumb drive, GPS unit. I've talked to a couple of computer gurus, and they all had the same conclusion of registry repair.
Registry Repair
1 min read
Hi btbenoit,
I see you have posted the same topic over in the virus and Spyware removal forum.
Once your computer has been looked at by a virus and spyware removal expert and declared to be clean, post back here in this topic and we will make some recommendations to you.
Regards
paws
My computer should be clean. i just did'nt know where to put this post. That is why I also posted in the virus section.
Its never a good idea to post the same topic in 2 forums, as you could receive advice that would conflict……. better to stick with your topic over in Virus and spyware removal form and only post back here once your machine has been declared clean.
Regards
paws
Ok, thanks
![]()
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI