Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mandyy

Mandyy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Since 4 days ago my internet is doing some wierd stuff when i start up my pc i need to reset every day 3 times my router because youtube doesn't load my game doesn't load but when i go google and go to some sites like facebook, twitter ect or shopping sites they just work normal and skype to but youtube and online games don't work :/ so i need to reset my router and then it al works for some hours and then same thing happens te game loads to but when i play it has some freeze every 30 secs for some one 1 sec freeze mmmm ? :/ so i hope someone knows a solution to this problem

Advertisements

Register to Remove