This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

upgrade windows 8

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I would be afraid to try a beta version of it, but sure will be anxious when it comes out. I read the link you sent, but didn't understand half of it. Most of my complaint is "you can't get there from here", especially the pictures. If you click on a pic, it takes you into a big black screen with a picture on it. There is no way to get back to where you were. You have to hit the windows button on the keyboard and go to desktop and go to pictures again. This is what bugs me the most. I have a lot of stuff on my bottom taskbar so I don't have to go into the tiles. Thanks.for all the info.
Well, you can use "Windows Photo Viewer" instead of the default "Photos" option. To do this, right click on your image file and click properties. Then from open with option click on change and choose Windows Photo Viewer.

Also, you can use Picassa photo viewer which is one of my personal favorites. You can download it from here.
I have Picasa, find it complicated to use. Also, i have so many duplicate files on there and I don't know how that happened. If I go to screen saver, my options are Google Photo viewer, photo gallery and photos. My pictures are in a file called "pictures", but I think photos is the same thing. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI