Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91701 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Firefox issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CParisho

CParisho

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

I'm having an issue with Firefox when using Facebook. Every so often I'll get a script error box pop up (see attachment). Firefox_FB_error.jpg As you can see I can chose to either continue or stop the script. If I select continue then the pop up comes back shortly there after, and it will repeat this over and over as many times as I select continue. If I select stop it may take a few repeated tries to get it to stop. After I get the script to stop then FB and any other pages I'm trying to view in Firefox will be slow and laggy until I close Firefox and reopen it (closing and reopening just FB isn't enough to get rid of the slow laggy response). There are times when it gets so bad that Firefox crashes and I get the "submit crash report" and "reopen Firefox" box. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this issue so it will not give me this script error and cause me to have to restart Firefox just to have normal web browsing.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,779 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Have you tried using IE to access Facebook for awhile, see if the same problem occurs. If not, try completely uninstalling Firefox then download hte latest version and install it.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.