I feel my trip to find protection for my pc at home and on the road is a sandboxing program.
VM are too hard for me and there are some many opinions about a/v suites and firewalls.
Sandboxing seems ez to use and quite safe from the tutorials I have been watching.
Please comment and thank you.
Hello
I am sorry to belabor this but I have been trying to research a couple of features about Sandboxie but tutorials just show how to rid the pc of malware.
if you have your browser sandboxed for protection and send email with your regular email program, how does that program work if it is in a virtual mode? I.e., how do you email is the first question?
Secondly, I you want to perform and action or keep any action rather than rid the machine which is all the tutorials show, how do you do that?
Thank you
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI