Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Multiple problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gbsk

gbsk

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

I have Win 7 computer with 2 GB of RAM. I mostly use Firefox but have used IE and Chrome and have same problems. I bought something on Ebay a month ago. Two days ago, I went to buy something else and got to the final step and pushed "comfirm and Pay" and nothing happened. I called Ebay and they could not help and said it was my computer. I also get messages that says I do not have enough memory even though I had only 3 tabs open. None of the tabs were high RAM users like youtube. Some pages load very slow. I don't think this is bad because I looked it up and I get isearch.avg.com on every address bar. It is supposed to combat spyware but is annoying. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

Being helped here:
http://forums.whatth...h...=126156&hl=

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom