This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Multiple problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Win 7 computer with 2 GB of RAM. I mostly use Firefox but have used IE and Chrome and have same problems. I bought something on Ebay a month ago. Two days ago, I went to buy something else and got to the final step and pushed "comfirm and Pay" and nothing happened. I called Ebay and they could not help and said it was my computer. I also get messages that says I do not have enough memory even though I had only 3 tabs open. None of the tabs were high RAM users like youtube. Some pages load very slow. I don't think this is bad because I looked it up and I get isearch.avg.com on every address bar. It is supposed to combat spyware but is annoying. What do I need to do to fix this? Thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI