This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Nvidia

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I have attached a file to show that of my 20 programs, 6 are NVidia related. I do not want to just remove some and not be able to see but would like to thin out those I do not need. I have simple p n p monitor, do no gaming etc. I visited the site and a wizard guided me though what I thought I would need not a lot of fluff, if it is indeed that. Are there any I could lose? Thank you Peter
I have 5 of those, not HD Audio though. I just disabled everything in msconfig, Services tab so none start at boot time. Computer works fine.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI