Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Merge multiple records into one document ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rhendrickx

Rhendrickx

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Office 2010. I need to create a word or Publisher merge document from an Access query. I am creating a charity auction Bid sheet. The final doc needs to show the Auction package #, The package name, and the item descriptions and donors. Most auction packages are made up of two or more items, donated by different companies, so multiple records have the same package number and package name but different item descriptions. For Example, Package # 103 is titled Ski and Stay and contains ski tickets donated by ski resort X and a hotel stay donated by Hotel Z. The ski tickets are one record, the hotel stay another. I thought maybe and if...then rule but I can't figure it out.

Edited by Rhendrickx, 21 January 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove