Greetings, WTT Staff!
I badly need your help in fixing my Lenova laptop. I need access to my laptop to sign onto Yahoo because my new employers requires us to log into their company portal to get messages that let's us see who our clients are for the day. I work as a CNA for Seniors. I believe it has been hijacked because my Yahoo and Facebook passwords have been changed. Most of the time I can't logged in to my Yahoo account. I've noticed that there is a lock on my friends list when I go to my Facebook account. My web pages freezes up and loads super slow. When I'm typing the cursor will jump back to a previous part of the statement that I'm writing.
I tried to go copy my pics and documents but it keep asking me to logged in as the administrator. That is what made me think my admin password has been changed.
Thanking you in advance for your help!
Computer Specs:
Lenova laptop
Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Turin II P540 dual core processor 2.4 Ghz
4 Gb RAMS
64-bit
2 Gb RAMS
Hi and Welcome!! My name isJeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so. DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.
Having said that….Let's get going!!
———-
Please download DDS from either of these links
LINK 1 LINK 2
and save it to your desktop.
Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
Double click dds to run the tool.
When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
Save both reports to your desktop.
————————————————— Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt
———-
[external image: Posted Image] Please download aswMBR to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
Click the Scan button to start scan.
If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.