This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

New Lexus 7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, but I know appleoddity would be here. This is what I wrote in the "notebook" forum, now realizing it isn't connected to that and probably didn't belong there: Ok, what I want to do here might not be real kosher, but I know it is done all the time. My daughter has bought and paid for books for her smartphone I believe it is. Now isn't there a way I can get them onto my nexus 7 without having to pay for them. After all, she has already paid. This would make a difference of whether I kept the nexus or not. Thanks. P.S. I might say we did this once before but cannot remember how, but I know I used her user name and password.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI