Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

New Lexus 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

Wasn't sure which forum to put this in, but I know appleoddity would be here. This is what I wrote in the "notebook" forum, now realizing it isn't connected to that and probably didn't belong there: Ok, what I want to do here might not be real kosher, but I know it is done all the time. My daughter has bought and paid for books for her smartphone I believe it is. Now isn't there a way I can get them onto my nexus 7 without having to pay for them. After all, she has already paid. This would make a difference of whether I kept the nexus or not. Thanks. P.S. I might say we did this once before but cannot remember how, but I know I used her user name and password.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 terry1966

terry1966

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

sorry pati, we can't help you because you don't own the content in the first place, so it would be illegal and against forum rules. :popcorn: