This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

birthdays don't show up

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Birthdays that probably came from facebook, used to show up on my "whats new" page in yahoo mail. They aren't showing up anymore. I went to yahoo help and they had no idea, was hoping someone here did. Thanks. I have windows 7 and firefox and yahoo mail.
Hi PattiChati, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your Yahoo… I did get your personal mail message, but as you know we only respond via the open forums here: I wish I could help but I don't use Facebook or Yahoo, so cannot really add any constructive help. Unfortunately I don't know any one else who uses them either, so can't even ask someone for help… Just a thought…do any of your chums either online ones or people that you know socially use Facebook and Yahoo? perhaps they could tell you the best way to do it? Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI