This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Where Are The Birthday Notifications?

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:mellow: Wondered if the Birthday notifications have missed out during the revamp to WhatTheTech? OR Perhaps there are none the days I have looked. Best regards,
Yesch, yesch .. likely an update in software from IPS did this :D

So.. for the moment, tallin, you only need to know that Dr Blockbuster is old enough to know better !!!

:lol:

Yesch, yesch .. likely an update in software from IPS did this :D

So.. for the moment, tallin, you only need to know that Dr Blockbuster is old enough to know better !!!

:lol:


Well Block no one here is as old as me. I enjoyed the Birthdays as they were all so young. Myself - mine would not have appeared! :rofl:

Well Block no one here is as old as me. I enjoyed the Birthdays as they were all so young. Myself - mine would not have appeared! :rofl:


I seeeee …

…… Dr B likes a challenge. :P

How many digits in your age … 3 like me or are you going for 4 ???

:wacko:

Well Block no one here is as old as me. I enjoyed the Birthdays as they were all so young. Myself - mine would not have appeared! :rofl:


I seeeee …

…… Dr B likes a challenge. :P

How many digits in your age … 3 like me or are you going for 4 ???

:wacko:



Block, I am so old I cannot remember! :D

At least if you are as old as me you have had some of lifes experiences. One cannot beat that.

Best regard,

Block, I am so old I cannot remember! :D

At least if you are as old as me you have had some of lifes experiences. One cannot beat that.

Best regard,


You are indeed correct !!! … B) and I'm cruising very close to the next landmark.

Did you know that Sir Sean Connery and I have something in common after ALL … ALL these years … ? ;)

Yesch … we're both still Virgo's

:lol:

Block, I am so old I cannot remember! :D

At least if you are as old as me you have had some of lifes experiences. One cannot beat that.

Best regard,


You are indeed correct !!! … B) and I'm cruising very close to the next landmark.

Did you know that Sir Sean Connery and I have something in common after ALL … ALL these years … ? ;)

Yesch … we're both still Virgo's

:lol:



No I did not know that Block! Once a Virgo, always a Virgo. I am Leo myself.

If you resemble Sir Sean in any way you are doing well. Great forum this, hope you enjoy.

best regards,

No I did not know that Block! Once a Virgo, always a Virgo. I am Leo myself.

If you resemble Sir Sean in any way you are doing well. Great forum this, hope you enjoy.

best regards,


Ha! very good!!! :lol:

Yesch .. this IS a great technical forum, and I am straying from my usual haunts :)

Resemble ??? Good god :D but there is a but AND I'm neither of the two pics shown B)
We did hide them well. Due to the nature of help forums, many people register but rarely return. Most of the birthdays displayed are irrelevant because they're not part of the "community". However, there should at least be a way to view them. For now use the link below, and I'll see about adding the calendar into the header (it's getting crowded).

http://forums.whatthetech.com/calendar.html

We did hide them well. Due to the nature of help forums, many people register but rarely return. Most of the birthdays displayed are irrelevant because they're not part of the "community". However, there should at least be a way to view them. For now use the link below, and I'll see about adding the calendar into the header (it's getting crowded).

http://forums.whatthetech.com/calendar.html


Full marks Blair, I like the new link better than the old notifications on the home page. You never know who is there until you click the date/month - like opening a christmas parcel of sorts.

Great forum as noted earlier, you have done well with it.

regards,