This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

packard bell fps 9634 speakers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a pair of packard bell speakers FPS 9634, but have misplaced the power supply. Does anyone know the specifications of this power supply, voltage, amps, mill-amps Thanks
I could only find 1 answer for this, although it has been copied into numerous responses, probably the same way as for this, but the info I found said it needs 10V 1.2A. -ve polarity on outer connector, it sounds about right, but there are no guarantees with such things, but without taking it to an electrician to put a meter on them and work out the rates, this is probably the best answer about, hope it helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI