Guys ,
I need some recommendations,
I need to have some serious spyware software running on my PC, I use malawarebytes but i dont like it much as it does not detect most spyware.
Can i run more then 2 Spyware softwares at the background.
Please give me advise on having the BEST SOFTWARE OUT THERE, Spy Hunter found viruses that malwarebytes could not, WHAT IS THE BEST SOFTWARE!!!!!
Hi kaos123,
When you ask for an opinion… keep in mind that everybody has one.
In my opinion… Malwarebytes' is the best at what it does. However, it is not a anti-virus program. You still need one of those running real time. Microsoft Security Essentials is a good choice. Others I like are AVAST! and Avira. (all three can be gotten for free).
You can have more than one anti-spyware application on your system… but only if they are ran manually. No real time scanners or they can interfere with each other. Never have more than one anti-Virus.
Thank you for the clear up,
I have another questions,
I have BIT DEFENDER ANTI VIRUS,
What is the difference between TOTAL SECURITY and INTERNET SECURITY AND ANTI VIRUS,
Wouldnt it be best just to get the TOTAL SECURITY which covers all 3 in One? or am i wrong?
Also i have just installed Total Security by BIT DEFENDER, it is not letting me have Malawarebytes as well as Bitdefender Total security run at the same time?
If you let the both run real-time, they can conflict with each other. You can still use Malwarebytes', but you need to only use it manually.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of "all-in-one" security solutions… but some people like them. I have never used BitDefender products… but I don't know anything "bad" about them.