This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

what is object browser

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have often heard this term called object browser. Can anyone please let me know, what is object browser?

As it sounds, it may be tool to browse COM objects within any application.
If I am correct, then I dont know if there is any universal object browser available that allows searching for objects in all the applications. If not, then pleas let me know if there is object browser for every application?

Vijay
http://learn2automate.wordpress.com

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI