Now that I have my yahoo up and running somehow, there are several things that aren't working right. Should I list them all in one thread here, or take them one by one. Is this the right forum?
Thanks.
Hi PattiChati,
1. Yes. This is the correct Forum for matters related to Internet Browsing and email.
2. Yes, keeping items related to Yahoo problems all in the same Thread will help us help you with sensible solutions.
I have tried asking and no one seems that familiar with yahoo mail and its problems. I worked with browsers forum and it was great and I got a lot cleaned up, but not yahoo. Do you know of any way I can find someone who knows yahoo. I googled their help, but they all charge like $69 to fix one problem. Let me know, will ya? I don't know where to go from here.