manicd
Topic Starter
Hi,
I logged in to my Hotmail account today only to discover that all my messages stored in my Inbox have disappeared. I've checked the the deleted folder & used the 'recover deleted messages' option but there not there.
I'm a bit bemused to say the least.
Edit:
Just completed an Av Scan - nothing found. I must've been hacked again!
NB I'm wondering if recently linking another one of my Hotmail accounts made an impact?
I logged in to my Hotmail account today only to discover that all my messages stored in my Inbox have disappeared. I've checked the the deleted folder & used the 'recover deleted messages' option but there not there.
I'm a bit bemused to say the least.
Edit:
Just completed an Av Scan - nothing found. I must've been hacked again!
NB I'm wondering if recently linking another one of my Hotmail accounts made an impact?