This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

sonic update

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I started a thread on this very recently but it got closed….Not finished yet. Its not as straight forward as it appers…..it is acting more like a bug. It cannot be removed via add/ and remove…it does not do it……furthermore…I have 'Win Patrol'…….and it cannot be seen in start up menu…unless I'm not reading it right, which is a possibility. techcurve
it was closed because it was a double post, your second post was still open and if you'd clicked on the link provided when that particular post was closed it would have taken you to your 2nd post which has a reply from one of the tech's. :D

closed topic. :- http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=123354

open topic :- http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…=123355&hl=

don't be surprised if this post also gets closed, but your topic will still be open at the above link. ;)

:popcorn:
Ahhh…thankyou terry……..and hello again…….prob on my other computer now!… I'll follow the 'open' link :thumbup:
Terry…..I just followed the link……and the above post …..at the top….is in ref to the open link. Am I making sense?……..If not, I'll start again to clarify.
This current thread is also being CLOSED. Please click on the link above to go to the Thread where your Topic has received helping replies.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI