This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

100,000 members

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I see that we are now over 100,000 members….. congratulations to all involved who have made this milestone possible. :woot: I sure hope they don't all post a question at the same time though!….. :rofl:

Our members have made a total of 629,899 posts
We have 83,441 registered members
The newest member is Hellohihello
Most users ever online was 4,827 on Jul 12 2010, 02:50 AM


where'd you get the 100,000 figure from? must admit if i had a web site i'd like 83,441 members too. :D

:popcorn:
Hi Terry…no fancy calculation on my part.. I just took it from the membership number. in the profiles….. like you are member No 94,698…. I guess we must have lost a few…. if the current member ship is 83441…. I reckon we can put it all down to Doug…. he must have banned all the rest…. :rofl:

I see that we are now over 100,000 members…..


Some forums have over a million members, but that is mostly because there is nowhere in their personal controls with an option to "cancel membership" :(

I haven't looked, but I'm sure here at WTT everyone's personal controls do have that selectable option (?) :lol:

Cheers,
Lee