I used the word "batch" again early this morning when I was making turkey vegetable rice soup for a group of snow-boarders who are frequent guests in my home and have grown to enjoy a hot meal in the middle of their snow-boarding adventures. I also baked a "batch" of oatmeal raison cookies as energy snack munchies for them… but using the word "batch" didn't make me think of iobit, Revo, or anything related to computers.
I used the word "batch" in my previous post to refer to the specific scripting language term as it has to do with creating a sequence of commands that can be held together in a type of file known as a "batch" and has the file extension .bat. The batch script causes the sequence of commands to be executed in a particular order such that one function if performed, followed by a second function, and third, and so on.
When I think of "batch" I do not think of iobit. In fact, when I think of iobit, I think of shoddy, disrespectful and perhaps illegal activities. Needless to say, I do not use nor do I recommend use of iobit products.
(You initially used the word "credible" as in, is the following linked program "credible"? but you have since edited your post.)
As to your mention of the word "credible", I think of President Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon. Although I voted for the guy (twice) and still believe that he was a great president for our country during a particularly difficult time at the end of the Vietnam War and during some terribly complex times of re-establishing international relationships, notably with China while remaining at odds with Soviet Russia… Dick Nixon will long be remembered for incidents before, during and after his resignation, in which the term "credible" played a strong role. At the time, neither politicians, nor public officials, nor news reporters were brave enough to use words like: "honest", "truthful", "authenticated", "proven", "accurate", nor "lie", "lying", "criminal", nor other bold but accurate words. Instead, Nixon attempted to "appear credible". That is, he wanted to be "believable". He wanted to be believed, because though he had become involved with atrocious criminal behavior (of others under his direct and indirect command) he truly believed that he was acting in the best interests of the US. In the final analysis his efforts failed.
"Credible" became a stock word in political parlance as a result and the reference later evolved (devolved) into the concept of "plausible deniability".
"Credible" means - ability to be believed. Credible does not mean - truthful, or accurate, or authentic, or proven, or honest. It simply means "believable".
Lotsa things are "credible", including a second shooter on a grassy knoll , but can't or haven't yet been proven.
Lotsa computer application utilities make "credible" claims, that can't be or have not yet been proven. such as Best antivirus, best Registry Cleaner, best system Optimizer, best Defrag utility, and similar.
The program to which you refer… Best Removal Tool … makes "credible" claims that have yet to be proven. My own experience and repeated successful use of Revo Uninstaller, along with testimonial from widely respected Forum and Professional individuals, leads me to believe AND actually Know, that Revo is safe, reliable, and effective. That's what I want in a computer utility.
The other utility may make "credible" claims, but has yet to be proven.
I'll bet I can make a "credible" guess as to the language spoken by the developers and promoters of that product.

I wouldn't use it.