This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Trojan Horse Backdoor.Generic15.IKV virus [Solved]

20 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am out of ideas at this point because this is outside area of my knowledge. As far as the log is concern, all is clear. I think it is better that you seek for help in Microsoft Windows forum.

Follow these steps to uninstall Combofix
  • Click START then RUN
  • Now copy/paste the code into the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the ..X and the /U, it needs to be there.
Combofix /Uninstall
[external image: Posted Image]

You may remove all the tools we used.
Hi Conspire Ok I understand and am very grateful for all your efforts to help me clean up my system. I have removed all the tool now and will post with the Windows forum. I guess it would be useful for them to know what we have done so they can better understand the problem and not repeat efforts. Can this be transfered by way of a link or something so they have sight of it ? Bar457
Yes absolutely would help copy the link of this thread and let them know that you have been helped previously by me. :) I will follow closely on your thread because I'm still curious what may be the problem.
Ok Conspire, many, many thanks for your kind help with cleaning up my trojan and all your efforts, you guys are magic! best wishes…….bar457

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI