Hi,
I have a Compaq Presario CQ60 which is running Windows Vista Home Premium. I lost all of the passwords. Is there any program I can use to get them back?
Thanks
Sorry builderbob. I do welcome you to WhatTheTech forums, but our policy here is that we don't assist in circumventing security measures of any kind. The ownership of the computer can not be established. It would not be appropriate for us to assist an unknown user in bypassing security measures that were put in place to provide the owner a reasonable amount of protection against theft or loss. I'm sure you understand.
I suggest you look elsewhere for the well documented information pertaining to this issue that is already present on the internet. You may also contact Compaq who may be able to assist you once ownership of the computer is verified.
Hi builderbob,
Actually the thing you are mentioning in your topic is kind of against the TOS because a reputed security forum like this wont help you with bypassing or cracking passwords.Hope you understood.
thank you.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI