This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

**Please Help** any knowledgeable E-Detective

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need help viewing chat history records for a program called QQ. My daughter has been missing for over a week, and I am desperate to find out any information that might lead me to where she is. This is a program that she has used for a long time, and it has lead to problems in the past. However, never one like this. I've done some research on the program, but have been unable to track down a program that can help me access any information. I believe that the records are stored in a format called .db. However, after reading about it, I am unsure whether these files can be accessed remotely or if there is any way to read the files without having access to her password. If anyone knows anything… a program that can view the information I need, or a way to bypass/obtain her password…PLEASE HELP. If not, and someone knows a forum more appropriate for this kind of question… please let me know. Thank you!
You don't say how old your daughter is, but if she is underage then you need to contact you local Law Enforcement Agency IMMEDIATELY. Give them all the information you can that may help locate your daughter. The Police Department will be able to access the program if necessary. Do not hesitate to contact the authorities. A forum cannot help you in this matter.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI