This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

NETGEAR ROUTER PROBLEM

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

why the router internet signal "I" is not coming up (WiFI is not getting connected) UNLESS I unplug the internet cable and plug it again to the route every time i switched on the router.
Please do not duplicate your topic. It makes more work for members and staff and could potentially get you mixed advice being given. Your original topic is HERE so please edit your original post to include any new info but do not reply to your topic or someone may think you are already getting assistance.The duplication may be a glitch so I am asking staff to close this topic. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. :thumbsup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI