Hi,
I am having problems searching google, where when I go to the google homepage, a pop-up appears for "google pharmacy" over the main google page. Is there anything I can do to remove this?
Thanks anyway for your time,
Alastair.
My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.
Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:
please follow all instructions in the order posted
please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
IMPORTANT:
Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested
Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.
DDS.scr DDS.pif
• disable any script blocking protection (How to Disable your Security Programs)
• double click DDS icon to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run)
• when done, DDS.txt will open.
• after a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.
• save both reports to your desktop.
• Post the contents of the DDS.txt and Attach.txt reports in your next reply ===================================================
Run aswMBR
download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
if asked, accept the AVAST virus definition download
click the "Scan" button to start scan
on completion of the scan click Save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Hello alastaire
It has been several days since I posted instructions to help with your computer problem.
Please let me know if you are having problems and still need help.
Thanks
Satchfan