This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

norton power eraser tool shut down [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Was running norton power eraser tool in Safe Mode and was just starting to run the Rootkit Scan and it shut down my system. I can't start up again without the same blue screen and message: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL followed by Tech Info: Stop: 0x000000D1, (0x0000016c, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0XF805E791). What the heck happened? I am having to get online from work to ask you all for help please!!!! :pullhair:
Was running norton power eraser tool in Safe Mode and was just starting to run the Rootkit Scan and it shut down my system. I can't start up again without the same blue screen and message: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL followed by Tech Info: Stop: 0x000000D1, (0x0000016c, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0XF805E791). What the heck happened? I am having to get online from work to ask you all for help please!!!! :pullhair:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI