This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How Get Rid of Citrix? And What Is It?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Win XP Pro What is Citrix and how do I get if off my computer? It is a folder under program files with a single subfolder named Go To Assist that has a single subfolder named 615 that has a bunch of application files including a few dll files in it. I don't recall installing it, or what it could be. It does't show up in Add/Remove Programs or on Carp [sic] Cleaner's Remove Program list.
Hi Tom and welcome. Citrix is a remote application which allows you to run programs on your work computer, for example. Go To Assist lets you remote control a distant computer. I would right click on the folder and see when it was created. If you don't see it Add/Remove, then you can probably just delete the folder. Still, I would run your anti-malware scanners.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI