graye
Topic Starter
Hey guys, nice forum I never knew existed.
My sisters laptop somehow got infected with a nasty virus. It started with a windows restore screen that wanted you to buy it to fix the issues.
I tried to get rid of it. And i think i have managed to, except all the programs are hidden, and i got the files to show finally. including system restores.
-Now i still have the PING.EXE *32 using 100% CPU and cant figure it out.
-Also getting an Interactive Services Detection saying. " A program running on this computer is trying to display a message. When I go to the message its just a CMD prompt with spam: Reply from (some IP address)
-Firewall will not turn back on.
-Was getting some redirecting to spam websites.
I have ran, Malewarebytes, Kapersky, TDSSkiller, Superantispyware, and Spybot. Lots of junk was removed now stuck here
Thanks in advance
Any help would be of great help.
-Gray