Will it not? grrrrrrr…I have never used it myself. I am trying to prevent you from having to uninstall it then reinstall later. Let me do some more research and I will return shortly. Go ahead and give it a try though for the time being.
Hi Jeff:
One of the windows startup options used to have a step by step allwance to provide drivers one by one as they startup in Safe mode. If I can find the drivers for CA and allow them to startup, then maybe CA will load in safe mode. It's worth a try…
~James
Hi James,
If you cannot run CA in Safe Mode go ahead and run it in Normal Mode. If you are able to do so please provide screenshots of the location (details) of the files that are being detected please? I think that these may be false positives.
Also run Malwarebytes again and post a new log as well.
Hi Jeff:
Windows Vista does not have that option to load each driver individually as it boots up. Also I have not been able to boot up my PC in Safe Mode since I used the Seagate Tools for Dos to check for errors on my hard drive . BTW,
my chkdsk /f command gives me the dreaded "…cannot access volume" message when I attempt to run it after it reboots. So we went to the hard drive maker to get their utility.
Will run in normal mode and scna with CA followed up with Malwarebytes again and report.
~James
Jeff:
I cannot provide screenshots of the scan results but it comes up with 5 threats and 2 are quarantined. They are:
Threats
WinAntivirus Pro 2006
WinAntivirus Pro 2006
WinSpyware Protect
Bifrost
WinSpyware Protect
Quarantined
WinSpyware Protect
Bifrost
Malwarebytes log in next message.
Jeff:
Log file from Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: 7622
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
11/22/2011 6:32:10 PM
mbam-log-2011-11-22 (18-32-10).txt
Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 446189
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 15 minute(s), 30 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Performance of the PC is much improved. Still no script enabled webpages. I still cannot watch video online, navigate around my webmail or use many script-based online applications
Again thanks for everything
~James
Hi James,
I really believe that these are going to be false positives or leftovers from the work we have done that should leave when we remove our tools. I have been waiting to remove the tools until we get your system set back up right.
Your DDS log and Malwarebytes are both coming back clean though.
Hi Jeff:
Miraculously, Booted up PC today and the chkdsk /r command went through and completed its run. We've been trying for days to get it to work (I'll leave a post for Paws too!)
Computer now boots up and shuts down a lot quicker!!?
~James
Well that is great! Yes see what Paws has to say. I am not seeing any malware in your logs. I believe that the entries your antivirus are picking up are False Positives or residual pieces that will be removed upon cleanup.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI