This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Blue screen - hard drive corrupt on laptop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello,
I am constantly getting the blue screen when I start up my laptop telling me the harddrive is corrupt or I need to uninstall programs. Can you help me troubleshoot this and fix my laptop….otherwise I will have to buy a new one. I would also use some help cleaning up all the extra garbage on my computer to make it run better.

Edited by paws: HJT log removed and uplifted as an attachment:📎hjtlog.txt
Thanks.
Hi sorry you are experiencing problems with your machine
I see that you have posted also here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…=120972&hl=
we will therefore wait until the malware removal experts have finished their work….. once you machine has been declared clear of infections post back here if you are still having issues with it.
In the meantime I have edited your post and removed your HJT log ( replacing it as an attachment as these are not analysed in this forum here:
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI