neevarp
Topic Starter
I am facing this problem with my Windows 7 Pro x86 installation. The extended tab of services.msc / gpedit.msc are blank. I did a repair install and for some time things were running normally. Today, I find that the same problem has surfaced once again.
Is there any fix for this problem? Or is repair install the only way out?
Here is a screenshot of the issue - http://i.imgur.com/VIDFZ.jpg
I am using KAV 2012as my AV. Scanned the PC with combofix in safemode and did a sfc scan too. Everything seems to be okay in those aspects. Ever since this issue cropped up, I am unable to use yahoo messenger. The windows gadgets also does not load. IE 9 too acts wierd; I have to try a couple of times for a webpage to load.
Is there any fix for this problem? Or is repair install the only way out?
Here is a screenshot of the issue - http://i.imgur.com/VIDFZ.jpg
I am using KAV 2012as my AV. Scanned the PC with combofix in safemode and did a sfc scan too. Everything seems to be okay in those aspects. Ever since this issue cropped up, I am unable to use yahoo messenger. The windows gadgets also does not load. IE 9 too acts wierd; I have to try a couple of times for a webpage to load.