Logs look ok Stech, the rootkit scanner came back ok and the other scanners look fine. Besides being slow, are you experiencing anything else that you may think is malware ? Has this computer always been slow or did it just happen all at once ? I am wondering if when you restored windows if you did it correctly ? Did you notice this after the restore of windows ?
it was slower before restore. After restore, I started persforming Search & destroy scans on daily routine. After two wk of restores, I started seeing, malwares or virus in my Search & destroy scan report. so I was wondering, maybe I still for malware in my partitions
The way I restore my PC, I inserted original factory CDs before restart. and follow the steps. easily.
I know, there is another way of restore, (the blue screen / BioS setup), where advance users delete complete partition and install new partition).
I though either way, it will delete current partition, & install new partition. because when I was restoring, I did choose the option to delete everything from the PC.
thanks
Well, like I said in my original post, what Spybot found where tracking cookies and removed them. I would leave your system alone, there is no need to do a restore installation everytime you think Spybot finds a bad file.
You have Norton EndPoint , if it works and is up todate then leave it be but if its not and you need something else than what you may need is Norton Internet Security 2011, it has Anti Virus, Anti Malware and a Firewall
DDS and OTL are the best scanners out there to help us locate Malware , we will remove them when where done because if you need them in the future you can always download an updated copy.
Malwarebytes is the free version and yours to keep, one of the best malware removal programs to come along in quite awhile, if you upgrade to the Pro Version ( the cost is minimal..like around $20 or so for the license ..no yearly fee ) it has a protection feature that will block you from accessing known bad sites, if you wander into one you will get a PAGE NOT FOUND and a warning from Malwarebytes that they blocked a potential dangerous site, your call on the upgrade.