This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Tracking Cookie

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi , I believe I have a number of tracking cookies. When I open Internet explorer I get a messages from Internet Explore stating Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Three option are given : Debug , Send Error Report or Dont Send. Regardless of what I select nothing happens. Internet explore will keep closing down and restarting I am on windows xp , desktop
Understand that most tracking cookies are perfectly legitimate and safe. The messages you are getting are not indicative of an infection, but it never hurts to scan and make sure. Have you done that? Have you deleted your cookies and temp files? Note that most problems with IE are due to add-ons. What version of IE? I would suggest your Manage Add-ons and disable those not MS, or go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and click Reset to take IE back to the defaults.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI