This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

No COM1 port showing in device manager

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello All - First off, thank you so much for you assistance and removal tools. I caught the XP Recovery malware a month ago and all of your tutorials saved me. Now however I awoke to a new issue - No internet connection on my DELL PC. There is no LAN listed under "Network Connections" and all attempts to start one fail (none showing). In device manager all of my network adapters have the yellow "!" warning. I have attempted to install a new driver from intel for my PRO/100 VE network adapter but receive the "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" Also the PORTS (COM &LPT) only show when I select hidden devices. Also the TCP/IP Protocol Driver then appears in the Non Plug and Play divers also with the yellow tag. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the tcpip.sys file using methods in other forums but without a LAN listed I cannot get the general protocol process to erase the current tcpip.sys file from the registry. As a precaution that this might be a lingering effect of XP recovery I have run RKIll, TDSSKiller, and Malwarebytes (updated more than 10 days old) with nothing detected. Please help. I have been away on vacation with the system off only to come back to this! I'd rather not wipe and reinstall an OS. I see the mention of BIOS in similar threads but I don't see any mention of COM, ports, or serial in BIOS for me - running a DELL E510
Hello inkballinc,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems.

Did you seek any advice when you removed the Malware, i.e start a topic, or did you attempt to resolve the issue yourself?

If it's the latter, then you might still have remnants of the Malware. Head over to our Malware forum and get everything checked out : http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=27

Once they give you the go ahead, just come back to this topic and we'll try our best to help. ^_^


Cheers,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI