Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Dynamic Link Library

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 chewy

chewy

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:19 AM

hi all i am new to this so please bare with me. I was just trying to update my incredemail when i had an error saying the ordinal to the dynamic link library was missing, just wondering how i re- install it or find it on my win 2000 disk. the exact error was " the ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic link libbrary MAPI32.DLL" hope someone can help me thanks chewy

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Micah_6:8

Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 06 July 2004 - 09:06 AM

Greetings and welcome to TomCoyote.com!!!

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM. - Coyote

Try this solution:

1. CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AND PROGRAMS!!!

2. Using windows explorer, find the "Mapi32.dll" file, and rename it to "Mapi32.old".

3. Using windows explorer, find and run "Fixmapi.exe".

4. Reboot.

Then try your Incredimail program. :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Download Hijack This! My Website: UnSpyMe!

#3 chewy

chewy

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:11 PM

thanks for the help Miacah when i ran the search for mapi32.dll these ones came up so i am not sure which one to rename ?? hope you can still help me thanks chewy

#4 Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts
  • Interests:Web (Perl, PHP, JavaScript, HTML) programming, CNC programming, Squashing spyware!

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:15 PM

Post the file names/locations, and I'll give it my best shot. :)
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

#5 chewy

chewy

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:24 PM

thanks for the help Miacah when i ran the search for mapi32.dll these ones came up so i am not sure which one to rename ?? hope you can still help me thanks chewy MAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033 MSMAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033 MAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033 MSMAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033 MAPI32.DLL c:\WINNT\system32 Mapi32bak.DLL c:\WINNT\system32 MAPI32_moz_bak.dll c:\WINNT\system32 nsmapi32.dll c:\WINNT\system32 mosMapi32.dll D:\program files\nestcape nsmapi32.dll D:\program files\nestcape\program this is exactly how it came up in the search area.. help please B)

#6 Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:44 PM

MAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033
MSMAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033
MAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033
MSMAPI32.DLL c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033
MAPI32.DLL c:\WINNT\system32
Mapi32bak.DLL c:\WINNT\system32
MAPI32_moz_bak.dll c:\WINNT\system32
nsmapi32.dll c:\WINNT\system32
mosMapi32.dll D:\program files\nestcape
nsmapi32.dll D:\program files\nestcape\program

I think the one in red is the one you need to rename.

Just to be on the "safe" side, rename the one in blue as well.

You can always go back and rename the one that doesn't get replaced back to what it was. :)

Edited by Micah_6:8, 07 July 2004 - 08:48 PM.

#7 chewy

chewy

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:17 PM

THanks Micah.. everything is working fine now, it was the first one and it runs ok.. thanks once again, seem like i am finding things out one at a time. now its time for me to post my hijacking it should bring some laughter out there as i have never done this before hahahhaha.... thanks once again chewy

#8 Micah_6:8

Evilware Emancipator

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,060 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:19 PM

You're welcome. :thumbup: Just glad I could help. GOD bless!!!! M68 :)

#9 dgosling

dgosling

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 02:19 PM

I am glad that we were able to help! I am closing this topic now, but if you need it reopened, please send an email to the following link(Click for address) with the Subject line of the email "Reopen".
To receive a response, please include in your email: the user name used in the post, details of why you need it reopened, and a valid link to the post.

Emails with bad links to the post, emails that are not from the original poster, and emails that do not have "ReOpen" as the subject line, will be deleted without being opening.

Please start a New Topic if this is not your thread. Thank-you for your co-operation.

Edited by dgosling, 20 August 2004 - 04:06 PM.

Posted Image