Quindorian
Topic Starter
Hello all,
I was redirected to here with this question by advisers on the spybot forum.
I have an awkward thing going on when I want to un-install a program in the "programs and features" menu of windows. The most normal way of uninstalling software in windows as far as I know.
There is no side menu there and when I highlight and right click for a drop down menu, it gives me one, two or three blank (yes, just some empty options. When clicking on one of them, most often I get another window with a warning, but once more, without tittle or txt inside. I took some pictures to try and explain.
This have been the case on my pc for a while, but I've worked around it with other software.
Some more hopefully helpful info: I work with spybot and avast, regulary cleaning up my pc using CCleaner, Smart Defrag, Glary Utilities., Backup's by Easeus. Windows Vista with SP2 installed, official version. Running FF for brower, Outlook for mail - calendar, though I doubt I could have anything todo with that.
I had a rootkit but it should be all gone now, and no other infections are noticeble. When I talked to the advisers on the spybot forum, the didn't know this glitch and thought it might be a windows thing. And sent me here.
I tried to explain as clearly as possible, for any questions, let me know here, I'll post back.
Thanks in advance for the advice.