This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Need help please.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I want to create a computer for iRacing. The game is ran through the internet. The requirements for iRacing. Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 Hyperthreaded Intel CPU, AMD Athlon 64 CPU, or any dual-core CPU 128MB Pixel Shader 2.0 (ATI 9700Pro or nVidia 6600 or better); 256 MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI X1600 or nVidia 6800 GT/GS or better) graphics adapter recommended 1 GB system RAM 3Gb free hard disk space I believe them are minimum requirements… A build off newegg would make it easy for me to buy. $500 build should work fine. I just want to be able to get on the internet and racing. I don't want extra carp** I don't need on it. If someone could show me the best build for that price it would be much appreciated!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI