This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I am very happy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone. :D Gromozon are (do not be frightened by my nickname) :P I am very pleased to be joined in this family, I'm Italian I live in Gallipoli are married and have two children, I'm 30 and I am a lover of the world of Internet security, I'm here 'cause I want to strongly expand my knowledge with all the techniques that you make available to your users for them to learn help others, For now I'll stop here I will not bore you, surely we'll have time to chat. B) Hello Gromozon :wub:
Hello Gromozon :welcome:

You'll find plenty of interesting information and friendly people here so have a good look around and enjoy.

Satchfan