Just came here after looking for a forum that's more about helping and learning than some other sites… Kinda got burned out there by all the guys talkin trash about people who don't have the latest and greatest hardware. Hope this is more mature and respectful here:)
Welcome to What the Tech Purple Fish!! There are many knowledgeable and friendly people here that can help answer questions that you may have. Have a look around and most importantly enjoy yourself.
I may not have the latest… but I most certainly have the best!
Years ago I heard someone say "What I have is the best I've got!" I considered that for a bit and realized that "best" is a completely subjective description that is totally dependent on perspective. Yet the statement given is a prima facie fact. Therefore, the definition of "the best" must be "What I have".
Enjoy your time here in our little corner of the world wide web. I hope that you will find us to be friendly and respectful, but I've yet to get the hang of that "maturity" thing.