Hi. I'm trying to syncronize folders on my hd with folders on my external drive. All I did was delete some files and add some text to some notepads. But when I tried to sync the folders it said that it was going to sync gigs worth of data. I was astounded and cancelled it immediately. I don't know how that can be when all I did was delete some files and edit some text. I think I might have added a few files, I'm not sure, but nothing like that. Can you guys help me out? I'm using FreeFileSync and AllawaySync. When I did a simple test to see if it would work on a couple of folders to copy some files that weren't there it worked like a charm and now this. I'm not sure what to do. Please tell me what to do. Your expertise would be much appreciated. :)