This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone! :notworthy: I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for solutions to my Java problem. To be exact, it took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to get here and I think I may have a solution. Will post back to the appropriate thread if I succeed. *fingers crossed* I'll lurk around WTT. Hello again! :pullhair:
Hello d_JC! Welcome to the WTT Forums. ^_^ Good luck with fixing your Java problem. If you have any additional problems or questions, please don't hesitate in starting a new topic in the appropriate sub forum. :P Cheers, Nahumi
:welcome: d_JC! You're in the right place if you need help. You'll also find a lot of good information and friendly folk around here so enjoy. Satchfan
Hey,

You guys are quick.

You're in the right place if you need help. You'll also find a lot of good information and friendly folk around here so enjoy.


I'm sure I'm at the right place. Got my mess sorted out.

Will post if I have other problems / ideas. See you all around!
:clap: