This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Thumbnails upside down

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I had an older version of the xvid codec, 1.1.3 or so, and everything was fine until I started getting some errors while encoding with vegas pro. The errors were pointing out to the xvid files so I checked xvid site, there was a new version 1.3.0 and I decided to install it. The encoding problems were fixed, however now I'm getting upside down thumbnails previews only for avi files(videos encoded with xvid) Tried googling but couldn't find anything… maybe someone knows how to fix this or can google better than me :) P.S. Videos play normal.
Fixed it. In start, all programs, xvid, configure decoder there was an option called "flip video" I checked it, and it fixed the problem.

Fixed it.
In start, all programs, xvid, configure decoder there was an option called "flip video" I checked it, and it fixed the problem.



Good Job of fixing the problem, way to go :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jimbo1

Fixed it.
In start, all programs, xvid, configure decoder there was an option called "flip video" I checked it, and it fixed the problem.


lot easier than flipping the monitor. :D

:popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI