Hi!
I'm trying to make an Ultimate Boot CD for Windows and one of the steps requires a Windows XP CD (which I do not have). I'm curious if there is an alternative to this. If anyone has some ideas, please share! It'll be greatly appreciated.
Hi
UBCD4Win is based upon a PE environment.
There have been questions raised over licensing issues that can arise with the use of a PE environment.
For this reason we regret that we are unable to provide any assistance on this forum.
Regards
paws
Paws is correct to caution that there are end-user-agreement/copyright and legal conflicts that, while controversial, do prevent legitimate Forums such as WTT to either assist or support use of PE based utility tools.
However, if your need is to have a bootable CD through which to gain access to Windows Recovery Console in order to perform command line procedures and effect fixes of your existing windows system, you may benefit from the work of Artellos ARCDC with which you may create the Recovery Console CD