This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Doctor

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Anyone ever heard of the above programme, as to whether it is a legit programme or spam? Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
Hello hedley93 :wavey:

I have never used the above mentioned program before…
Though here are some reviews that I have found here & here
There is enough information available to get a general idea to your answer, I probably would not recommend this program.

Others may have some more experience with the program, and it would be wise to wait for those opinions. B)

Best Regards, :)
I have never heard of it before, and "never" recommend any similar automated cleanup/tweak/change utilities.

The System Speedup function performs a quick analysis, but fails to inform users what is changed to speed up the system.


CNET Downloads does offer it, but that is no recommendation worth betting your system on.

I have never heard of it before, and "never" recommend any similar automated cleanup/tweak/change utilities.

The System Speedup function performs a quick analysis, but fails to inform users what is changed to speed up the system.


CNET Downloads does offer it, but that is no recommendation worth betting your system on.

Well that's it for me….Doug's opinion is golden… :notworthy:

Points stated are absolutely correct, automated cleanup/tweak/change utilities, definitely a bad idea when you don't know for sure what they are doing to your system. :thumbup:
Thanks for the replies. I don't use registry cleaners and I don't like to tamper with things that I don't understand. That's definately crossed off my 'things to do' list. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated, as always. hedley
Not the registry cleaner, but the Windows application cleaner within Ccleaner can be trusted; this is what I have been led to understand. Please correct me if I am wrong as I do not wish to drop files. I cleaned files with Norton and Windows and there are tons left until I use CCleaner's Windows application cleaner which removes tem all. However, if it poses a threat i would not use it..

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI